2. Concept Development
GOCO Hospitality assists its clients in developing a recommended positioning strategy for the project, supported by extensive consumer research and an in-depth review of the current global and local spa and wellness marketplace.
The concept development document will further expand on the opportunities available and provide a clear concept definition, so that it can serve as the foundation for other areas such as architecture, interior design, pre-opening and operations.
The concept document will communicate the guest experience, attitude and personality of the project, as well as the technical considerations required for the concept to be operationally functional. The concept document will be created in line with the client’s existing brand standards.
Concept Development | Scope and Deliverables
Strategy and Positioning
- Definition of brand model including mission, vision, signature touchpoints and brand attributes
- Spa/wellness retreat’s ‘story’, defining the 360-degree guest experience and solidifying the brand as a destination for the targeted guest mix
- How the property in a given market will be unique and attractive to its target market
- How the amenities and services will communicate the experience, attitude and personality of the brand
- Outline of the look and feel for key areas
- Recommendations for brand language, style guide and brand story, that will be used across all online and offline communications, both internal and external
Macro Marketing Strategy
- Strategic marketing plan highlighting key activities
- Identification of both inside-hotel and outside-hotel marketing strategies and tactics
- Recommendations for the sales and marketing team with regards to creating programmes and marketing strategies
- Development of a brand platform (from the brand strategy), forming a true representation of the company
- Establishment of brand names and design direction for logo and collateral
Horwath HTL Health and Wellness Industry Report: Cosmetic Beauty Services
Fabian Modena and Matthew Brennan of Horwath HTL Health & Wellness discuss the global cosmetic beauty industry. This paper explores the primary differences between various cosmetic treatment categories, reviews industry performance, gro...Read more
Ingo Schweder takes part in the Arabian Travel Market 2017
Ingo Schweder, CEO of GOCO Hospitality, participated as a speaker at the Wellness Travel Symposium hosted by the Global Wellness Institute at the Arabian Travel Market, which was held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre on Tue...Read more