Glen Ivy Hot Springs
Temescal Valley, Southern California •
Operational since 1860
PHASES: 1 2 3 4 5
GOCO Hospitality has acquired the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Resort, an iconic hot springs resort in operation since 1860 that attracted over 160,000 annual visitors in January 2016. The Hot Springs Resort is within 90 minutes drive from downtown Los Angeles and San Diego. Natural hot mineral spring water flows from deep in the earth and the famous resort enjoys a loyal following with over 80% repeat guests. The acquisition of the 20-acre hot springs and spa includes an adjacent 65-acre plot on which GOCO Hospitality intends to develop a world-class wellness resort community, GOCO Retreat Temescal Valley, surrounded by organic orchards, Santa Ana Mountains National Reserve and the adjacent Glen Ivy Golf Course.
- Hot Springs Resort: 20 acres
- GFA: 7,500 m2
- Arrival and retail lifestyle store
- A total of 19 indoor and outdoor pools
- Massage and other spa treatment areas include the following:
- 43 Treatment rooms
- 13 Facial rooms
- 8 Couple treatment rooms
- 5 Pedicure stations
- 4 Manicure stations
- 4 Outdoor treatment pavilions
- Male and female locker rooms including steam facilities, sauna and pool
- Club Mud & The Grotto: Interactive thermal mud experience
- 9 private cabanas for couples and groups
- Café Solé restaurant
- GOCO Café
- Paradise Bar
- Outdoor yoga pavilion area
- Spas of America 'Top 100 Spas of 2015'
- Press Enterprise Readers' Choice Award 'Best Day Spa' and 'Best Massage'
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin Readers' Choice 'Best Day Spa'
- The Daily News Los Angeles 'Best day Spa'
- American Spa Magazine Professionals' Choice Award 'Favourite Green Spa'
- Inland Empire Magazine 'Best Day Spa'
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Ongoing Quality Management Systems Certification for 2013-2015 with successful Yearly Compliance Audit
- ICW Group Insurance Company
- In recognition of Ongoing Safety Management Initiatives and Improvement 2014-2015
- Inland Empire Magazine 'Best Day Spa' and 'Best Spa Cuisine'
- Parenting OC Magazine 'Best Independent Day Spa'
- American Awards Federation, Inland Empire 'Gold Addy Award Glen Ivy Print Campaign' and 'Gold Addy Award Glen Ivy Digital Advertising'
- American Spa, Professional Choice Award 'Favourite Green Spa' and 'Favourite Day Spa'
- International Spa Association
- Business Practices Innovate Award - Leadership Development Processes
- 2014 ISPA Dedicated Contributor Award, Jim Root - The ISPA Dedicated Contributor Award is given every year to an active ISPA member who has contributed significantly to the growth of the association. Jim is a Past Chairman of ISPA and continues to be very active.