DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
We are seeking candidates for the Director of Operations position to join our interdisciplinary team based in Bangkok, Thailand. The Director of Operations will be responsible for all operations within the GOCO portfolio, as well as all aspects of operations and management related to the Company’s international consulting work.
The Director of Operations will work closely with other executive team members, and this position will require frequent travel to project meetings, development sites and operating properties within the GOCO’s portfolio, as well as ongoing business development efforts.
For GOCO’s operating properties and management consulting work, the Director of Operations is responsible for providing all operating properties and their executive teams, guidance, support and mentoring in the pre-opening, training and set-up and on-going management. Thus, enabling them to manage their properties in a smooth and efficient manner with a strong focus on implementation of consistent brand standards and driving financial performance in line with established business targets.
For GOCO’s consulting work, the Director of Operations will be the lead on all operational concepts that define the overall positioning and offerings for all projects, as well as actively participating in the market research and feasibility reports, brand and concept development, design and technical services, and providing operating best practice support to the wider team throughout.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Working with prestigious luxury clients and global landmark projects.
- Opportunity to participate in business strategy, exercise creative ideas and utilize a wide variety of skills.
- Central Bangkok workplace.
- Daily healthy lunch.
- Degree(s) in Hospitality Operations and Management or similar.
- Between 15 to 25 years relevant working experience
- Experience in Spa, Fitness and Wellness related Hospitality is a plus
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong organisational and administration skills
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to: email@example.com