MANAGER – COMMUNICATIONS
We are seeking candidates who have a passion for storytelling and know how best to use different channels to reach the right audience.
The Communications Manager is responsible for the external communication of the brand. His/her objective is to create and execute a communication plan across multiple platforms and formats to drive brand awareness and establish GOCO Hospitality as a market leader and knowledge broker in the industry.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Work for prestigious luxury clients from around the world.
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills.
- Central Bangkok workplace.
- Daily healthy lunch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a communication plan for GOCO Hospitality to drive brand awareness and on-going brand engagement.
- Develop all communication materials, both online and offline, including but not limited to: advertising, public relations, press releases, e-mailing campaigns, newsletters, and blogging.
- Create, write and publish relevant and timely content on the appropriate distribution channels.
- Copy writing and proofreading.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry key press contacts and social influencers (bloggers, columnists, etc).
- Maintain and develop GOCO Hospitality contact database.
- Social media: generate authentic and relevant content to appropriately leverage each channel.
- Monitor online presence ensuring brand consistency.
- University Degree(s) in Communications, PR, Journalism or related discipline.
- Prior working experience in PR, advertising or marketing communication.
- Demonstrated experience with content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and analytics.
- Native English speakers only with excellent written, editing and verbal communication skills, and understands appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation rules.
- Experience in the hospitality and or wellness industry a plus.
- Proven ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task.
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org