MANAGER – DESIGN AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
A fantastic opportunity to join a team of passionate professionals and work with the world’s leading hospitality brands on some of the most innovative wellness hospitality projects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Work for prestigious luxury clients from around the world.
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills.
- Central Bangkok workplace.
- Daily healthy lunch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key role is to lead in design and technical review of spas and wellness resorts projects from initial concept design to operations.
- Create concepts and design direction of spa and wellness hotels, and working with international renowned design companies throughout the development process.
- Working closely with Group Director – Design, ensuring the deliverables pertaining to all architecture and interior design for GOCO Projects is developed to meet established brand standards.
- Responsible for coordination of all design-related issues from architectural design, interior design, MEP elements with Client and all Consultants involved.
- Needs a hands-on approach and ability to work well within teams.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain strong, professional relationships with relevant executives and team members from all GOCO Hospitality projects but as well, trade organizations and business partners.
- To attend meetings and training sessions as and when required.
- To take on the leadership of various projects and also mentoring of other team members within the Design & Technical Services team as may be required.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree(s) in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Between 6 to 10 years working experience in Interior / Architecture Design projects
- Prior working experience in Resort / Hospitality and Wellness projects is a must
- Prior experience of having lead, coordinated and managed projects will be an advantage
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office / Abobe Creative Suites / AutoCAD / 3D Softwares and others
- Strong organizing and administration skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Creative, hard-working, proactive, positive thinking and work attitude.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager – Design & Technical Services role.
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to email@example.com