MANAGER – DESIGN AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
A fantastic opportunity to join a team of passionate professionals and work with the world’s leading hospitality brands on some of the most innovative wellness hospitality projects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- International / multicultural work environment
- Collaboration on prestigious luxury projects all around the world
- Opportunity to exercise creativity, through ideas or unique skillsets
- Central Bangkok workplace
- Daily healthy lunch
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and technical review of spas and wellness resorts from initial concept design to construction documentation, including support during the pre-opening phase, with an understanding of both design and operational considerations.
- Drive the design coordination process with client and project team, including architects, interior designers, MEP engineers and all other related consultants.
- Create initial design concepts for spa and wellness hotel projects, working closely with internationally-renowned design companies throughout the development process.
- Work seamlessly with other departments within GOCO to develop a thorough understanding of the overall market positioning, competitive landscape, operational requirements for each project, to develop detailed area program briefs and adjacency diagrams, along with look and feel mood boards.
- Coordinate closely with Group Director – Design & Development, ensuring the deliverables meet GOCO and other luxury brand standards.
- Demonstratea hands-on approach and the ability to work well within the design team as well as with other internal departments.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with GOCO’s clients, business partners and trade organizations.
- Travel to attend meetings and training sessions, as required.
- Assume the leadership of multiple projects at the same time
- Mentor other younger team members within the Design & Technical Services team.
- Degree(s) in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Between 10 and 15 years working experience in interior design / architecture
- Prior experience working in hospitality – resort, spa and wellness projects – is a must
- Prior experience in leading and managing projects is required
- Ability to communicate design ideas through hand sketching
- Technical skills must include proficiency in Microsoft Office / Adobe Creative Suite / AutoCAD / 3D Software and others
- Strong organization and administration skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English is a must
- Creative, hard-working, and proactive with a positive attitude
- Candidates with fewer years of experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager – Design & Technical Services
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org