Glen Ivy Hot Springs
California, USA •
Operational since 1860
PHASES: 1 2 3 4 5
GOCO Hospitality has acquired the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Resort, an iconic hot springs resort in operation since 1860 that welcomes over 180,000 annual guests. The Hot Springs Resort is within 90 minutes drive from downtown Los Angeles and San Diego. Natural hot mineral spring water flows from deep in the earth and the famous resort enjoys a loyal following. The resort sits on 82.6 acres of land, of which the Hot Springs Facility utilises approximately 20 acres. GOCO Hospitality is currently developing on the adjacent 62 acres a world-class wellness resort community, GOCO Retreat Temescal Valley surrounded by organic orchards, Santa Ana Mountains National Reserve and the adjacent Glen Ivy Golf Course.
- Hot Springs Resort: 20 acres
- GFA: 7,500 m2
- Arrival and retail lifestyle store
- A total of 19 indoor and outdoor pools
- Massage and other spa treatment areas include the following:
- 39 Single massage treatment rooms
- 13 Facial rooms
- 4 Couple massage treatment rooms
- 5 Pedicure stations
- 4 Manicure stations
- 5 Outdoor pavilions that can be utilised for single or couples massages
- Gender-specific lockers and changing rooms with steam and Roman baths
- 2 Saunas
- Club Mud & The Grotto: interactive thermal mud experience
- 9 private cabanas
- Quiet zone and premium seating area
- Ivy Kitchen
- GOCO Café
- The Chill Zone
- The Lounge
- Outdoor yoga and multipurpose activity deck
- Labyrinth walk
- World Luxury Spa Awards - Continent Winner 'Luxury Mineral Spring Spa'
- Luxury Travel Guide Spa & Wellness Awards - Wellness Centre of the Year in California
- World Luxury Spa Awards 'Best Luxury Mineral Spring Spa' - Continent Winner North America
- Spas of America 'Top 100 Spas of 2015'
- Press Enterprise Readers' Choice Awards 'Best Day Spa' and 'Best Massage'
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin Readers' Choice 'Best Day Spa'
- The Daily News Los Angeles 'Best Day Spa'
- American Spa Magazine Professionals' Choice Awards 'Favourite Green Spa'
- Inland Empire Magazine 'Best Day Spa'
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Ongoing Quality Management Systems Certification for 2013-2015 with successful Yearly Compliance Audit
- ICW Group Insurance Company
- In recognition of Ongoing Safety Management Initiatives and Improvement 2014-2015
- Inland Empire Magazine 'Best Day Spa' and 'Best Spa Cuisine'
- Parenting OC Magazine 'Best Independent Day Spa'
- American Awards Federation, Inland Empire 'Gold Addy Award Glen Ivy Print Campaign' and 'Gold Addy Award Glen Ivy Digital Advertising'
- American Spa, Professional Choice Awards 'Favourite Green Spa' and 'Favourite Day Spa'
- International Spa Association
- Business Practices Innovate Awards - Leadership Development Processes
- 2014 ISPA Dedicated Contributor Award, Jim Root - The ISPA Dedicated Contributor Award is given every year to an active ISPA member who has contributed significantly to the growth of the association. Jim is a Past Chairman of ISPA and continues to be very active.