Group Director - Design & Development
- Master of Science in Architecture & Urban Design – Columbia University, New York, USA
- Master of Architecture – University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Arts (Arch Studies) – University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Registered Architect - Hong Kong Institute of Architects, Hong Kong
- Registered Architect - Architects Registration Board, Hong Kong
- AIA Associate Member - American Institute of Architects
- LEED® Accredited Professional - U.S. Green Building Council
As Group Director of Design & Development, Josephine is responsible for overall project management and delivery of GOCO Hospitality’s Design & Technical Services from initial briefs, concept design, and technical services to site administration.
As a licensed Architect and Urban Designer, Josephine has an extensive portfolio ranging from regional city planning, mixed-use developments, residential communities to hospitality projects across Asia.
Josephine was Vice-President and Director of Design at HOK International Ltd, and during that time the team won ‘Best Urban Design Firm of the Year 2007’, ‘AIA Sustainable Urban Design Award 2007’ and many other awards. Prior to joining GOCO Hospitality, Josephine was Head of Design at IMC Octave, project managing and designing a 70-key destination wellness retreat development in Suzhou, China.
Josephine met Ingo collaborating at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel, a multiple award-winning project in Hong Kong.