1. Market Research & Feasibility
Given the distinctive consumer profile and rapidly evolving nature of the health and wellness market, the feasibility arm of our comprehensive consulting offerings is provided by our sister company, Horwath HTL Health and Wellness. In addition to extensive knowledge of global travel and tourism, our team are well versed in the barriers that can sometimes prevent an entrance into the highly competitive and specialised health and wellness market. At Horwath HTL Health and Wellness, industry trends of the past and present are rigorously studied in order to forecast the industry trends of the future.
A nuanced understanding is applied to each new project and its competitive marketplace, in order to form an optimal positioning strategy for maximising operational potential. Our team of skilled researchers, analysts and business professionals will initiate an in-depth site and competitive analysis, along with a concentrated investigation of significant statistics and international development benchmarks. The end result will be a tailored business plan with detailed demand analysis and financial forecast, reflecting the unique needs and potential of each project.
Market Research & Feasibility │Scope and Deliverables
Site Inspection and Kick-off Meeting
- Site analysis
- Project team meetings
- Competitive site visits
- Local interviews
- Travel and tourism analysis
- Local trends and opportunities
- Spa and wellness landscape
- Identification of direct and indirect competitors
- Review of rate structure, historical performance, facilities, etc.
- Conclusions and opportunities
- Positioning strategy and target market
- Service platform
- Facility description
- Marketing strategy
Architecture Programme Planning and Adjacency Diagram
- Area programme
- Adjacency diagram of spa and wellness facility
Demand Analysis and Financial Forecast
- Demand forecast
- Revenue and expense assumptions
- 5- or 10-year profit and loss statement
- Construction cost forecast
- Debt and equity assumptions
- 5- or 10-year IRR
Trends in Wellness Tourism 2019PDF
Intermittent fasting - just another health craze?
What is it? The concept of intermittent fasting (IF) is not new, yet you will find that it is often hailed as the latest diet trend by the media these days. Chances are, if you are a health-conscious individual, you have heard about intermittent f...Read more