HCMC SALA CITY
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam • Work completed www.khudothisala.vn
“Sala is a high-end eco-urban area of large scale, harmoniously planned, and modernly designed with unique commerce, services and tourist activities in Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam”. Sala City is a multi-functional urban development in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Food and Beverage outlets that cover a total area of 2,845 square metres, including:
- A fast casual dining area, an organic coffee shop, an all-day dining outlet, a fine dining outlet, a wine bar with built-in wine cellar, and a rooftop bar and lounge.
- Recreational Facilities that cover a total area of 2,976 square metres, including:
- A kids club, kids learning centre, social spaces, meeting rooms, community areas, and a selection of active and passive workout spaces.
- Spa and Wellness Area that covers a total area of 1,550 square metres, including:
- Gender-specific changing and heat and thermal areas, single and double treatment rooms, a beauty salon, and a male barber.
- Heart of House that cover a total area of 848 square metres, including:
- Loading area, storage areas, security area, IT room, employee changing and lounge.
- Horwath HTL Health and Wellness, Bangkok
- Dai Quang Minh Real Estate Investment Joint Stock Company